Saturday, September 24, 2016

Here we go...

I'm 35.  But there are times where I'm already saying that I'm 36.  When I was little, I remember my parents and their old friends (wait, what does that make me?) commenting on their ages, sometimes even FORGETTING their age.  What?!  How does someone get that old?!


I think I know.  

I mean, I am that old - almost.  You know what I mean.  In elementary school, a year, crap, even a month was a big freaking deal.  

And I was with me when I got here - you still know what I mean.  But I don't know how I got here. I mean, really got here.  The past 10 years have flown (cliche?  yup).  In the past 10 years, I have, in no particular order:
  • Bought my first home
  • Listed my first home for sale
  • Built and purchased my second home
  • Got engaged
  • Got married
  • Signed up for my first marathon
  • (Will have) run my first marathon (6 weeks and counting)
  • Been diagnosed with Crohn's Disease
  • Adopted 4 kittehs
  • Held 4 different jobs for 2 different companies
  • Purchased both of my grown-up life cars
  • Bought my first big-girl handbag
  • Crossed the international dateline
So, here I am.  I should have more to say for myself and what my self has done, but I feel that might bore you in my first post.  I'm still learning my way around life and blogger for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment